Welcome to ClassesUSA.com

April 2018 - If you make less than $80,000/year, you may qualify for a grant.

There are grants available like the Federal Pell Grant available to financially needy students, whose household income is less than $80,000 a year, for up to $5,645 (2018 School year) if they qualify. More info: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sites/default/files/federal-grant-programs.pdf
What type of financial
aid are you looking for?
Your highest degree:

ClassesUSA is dedicated to matching you with schools and degrees to meet your education goals & objectives. We will connect you with admissions representatives who will help determine if you qualify for financial aid, as well as match you with programs of your choosing.