Independence University is a nonprofit university that is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Our Associate’s in Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), 1248 Harwood Road, Bedford, Texas 76021-4244, (817) 283-2835. Independence University is the first and only college to offer accredited respiratory therapy programs at a distance, and we’ve been doing it successfully for over 30 years.
The Associate of Arts with a concentration in Accounting, Associate of Arts with a concentration in Foundations of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business, Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Doctor of Business Administration and Doctor of Management programs are programmatically accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (acbsp.org).
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Master of Science in Nursing programs at University of Phoenix are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccneaccreditation).
The Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Arizona) and the Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling (Utah) programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP; cacrep.org).
The University’s Central Administration is located at 1625 W. Fountainhead Pkwy., Tempe, AZ 85282-2371.
Online Campus: 3157 E. Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034.
Florida: Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education, License No. 2308.
Georgia: Authorized under the Nonpublic Postsecondary Educational Institutions Act of 1990.
Illinois: University of Phoenix is authorized to operate as a post-secondary educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education, 431 E. Adams, 2nd Floor, Springfield, IL 62701-1404, www.ibhe.org.
Indiana: Fully authorized by the Indiana Board for Proprietary Education. AC-0188. Indianapolis Campus: 7999 Knue Rd., Stes. 100 & 500, Indianapolis, IN 46250.
Ohio: Registration Number 1154320. Cleveland Main Campus: 3401 Enterprise Pkwy., Ste. 250, Beachwood, OH 44122.
Oklahoma: University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org. College credit granted by University of Phoenix. Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.
Puerto Rico: University of Phoenix operates under a renewal license granted by the Puerto Rico Council on Education.
South Carolina: Licensed by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education. South Carolina Campus: 1001 Pinnacle Point Dr., Columbia, SC 29223. Tennessee: Knoxville Campus: 10133 Sherrill Blvd., Ste. 120, Knoxville, TN 37932; Memphis Campus: 65 Germantown Ct., Ste. 100, Cordova, TN 38018; Nashville Campus: 616 Marriott Dr., Ste. 150, Nashville, TN 37214. Chattanooga Learning Center: 1208 Pointe Centre Dr., Chattanooga, TN 37421; Clarksville Learning Center: 141 Chesapeake Dr., Clarksville, TN 37040; Murfreesboro Learning Center: 2615 Medical Center Pkwy., Murfreesboro, TN 37129.
Virginia: University of Phoenix is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV). Richmond — Virginia Beach Campus, 9750 W. Broad St., Glen Allen, VA 23060.
© 2015 University of Phoenix, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree with a convenient online program.
1. Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 15 to 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. Save $3,000 to up to $75,000 on your college degree.† You can afford college with our new 2014 Your Future Scholarships!
3. Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
4. No Additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
5. Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
6. Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive personalized, practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
7. Personalized Service: Get help via phone, email or chat on your schedule, with
24-hour online access to coursework.
8. Accredited Institution: Independence University is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
9. Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
10. A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate. The next step is easy. Complete the form and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save $3,000 to up to $75,000 on your college degree.
We invest in you! Independence University® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC. Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
* Our Associate’s degrees can be completed in as little as 15 months and Bachelor’s degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively.
† Scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
** Job placement is not guaranteed.
BY PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER, YOU CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED BY Independence University Online AND/OR ITS AFFILIATED SCHOOLS REGARDING THEIR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, WHETHER SUCH CONTACT IS BY PHONE, AUTODIALER, RECORDED MESSAGE, OR TEXT. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF ENROLLMENT.