Please Choose Your Country
A Doctorate is an academic degree of the highest level. Traditionally, the award of a doctorate implies recognition of the candidate as an equal by the college or university faculty under which he or she studied.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
• Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
• Take campus-based classes (with day and evening options available), or
• Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
Whether you’re an online or on-ground student, you can take advantage of everything our campuses have to offer. You’ll have a team of local staff and faculty working hard to help you succeed. Our teams include:
• Financial Aid Advisors: they’ll help you maximize your grants/scholarships to reduce your tuition. If you need to make loan applications they’ll guide you through that process.
• Education Advisors, Faculty, and Tutors: want to get your degree as fast as possible? Our team will create a plan that fits your schedule and will have you counting down the days to your graduation. Need extra help with your studies? They’ll give you as much one-on-one tutoring as you need, at no extra charge!
• Career Services Experts: we have a network of connections with local employers. Many employers come to us first when they need to fill open positions. Our staff can help open doors to new career opportunities. Our job is not done until you’re in the career of your dreams.*
At our campuses we host employment fairs, we have computer/printing stations and nursing labs, and our student clubs give you the opportunity to connect with your peers and alumni.
All of us at Kaplan University are here to help you achieve your career goals. Our curricula are career-focused and incorporate the professional competencies that employers are seeking. We are accredited by the same organization that accredits some of the best known private and public universities in the country. With online classes and flexible on-ground schedules, you can work your studies around your other life commitments. So take charge of your future and prepare for the career you have always wanted.
Choose one of Kaplan University's innovative programs and, if there’s a location near you, enjoy the additional benefits that our campuses have to offer. We have 15 locations in: Iowa, Indiana, Nebraska, Missouri, Wisconsin, Maine, and Maryland.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information, click here.<<www.kaplanuniversity.edu/Consumer_Info.aspx>>
*Kaplan University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
- - Doctor of Business Administration in Advanced Accounting
- - Doctor of Business Administration in Computer and Information Security
- - Doctor of Business Administration in Criminal Justice
- - Doctor of Business Administration in Financial Management
- - Doctor of Business Administration in General Business
- - Doctor of Business Administration in Health Care Administration
Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally-relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university. As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business and technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy. NCU utilizes a one-to-one learning model—one student is paired with a professor in each course—to create a more personalized, individual experience for students enhanced by their professors’ real-world experience. NCU professors all hold doctoral degrees, and none of our programs have residency requirements, allowing access to students no matter where they live.
Additionally, with the exception of the Department of Marriage and Family Sciences, within the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, all of NCU’s programs are delivered 100% online.
Answering the question of Why Northcentral?
Unparalleled Flexibility - Built around you.
• 100% online* so you can pursue your degree anytime, anywhere
• Weekly course starts to fit your busy schedule
• No residency requirements and no need to travel to a physical campus
• No entrance exams
NCU is a WSCUC accredited institution. WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), 985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501, 510.748.9001, http://www.wascsenior.org. WSCUC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). For program disclosures, visit www.ncu.edu/program-disclosures.
By clicking (Insert form/button language – i.e. Submit, Request Information etc.), I acknowledge that I may be contacted by email, text message and/or phone via automated means at the number provided above, including my wireless number, if provided, by a representative of NCU. I also understand that consent is not a condition of enrollment.
*Marriage & Family Sciences courses are primarily online, however, practicum/internships/clinical supervision activities include traditional engagement in the communities in which our students live.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
Enjoy a small college environment with a variety of educational programs and courses offered at varying times including day, evening, and Saturday classes, with select courses offered online.
At South College, the primary goal of each curriculum is to prepare students to pursue the career of their choice. Students will find challenging courses provided in a supportive atmosphere.
By checking this box, I expressly consent to receive emails, personal and/or autodialed calls, and texts from South College representatives regarding its programs of study to any telephone number I provide. I understand this consent is not required as a condition of enrollment and that I may always call South College directly at (865) 251-1800.
Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University Online
- - D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Data Analytics
- - D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- - D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Marketing
- - Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Special Education
- - Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
- - Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
Since 1949, Grand Canyon University has been helping students find their purpose and achieve their potential by preparing them to pursue the profession of their dreams, advance in their current occupation, or re-career into a different field. As a Christian university, GCU also encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to their studies and to the workplace.
Our online programs allow you to study at the times and places you choose while still enjoying the close connection with your classmates and instructors via online discussions. But unlike exclusively online universities, our programs are supported with the integrity and prestige of a traditional campus.
Our classes are appropriately sized and offer engaging interaction with classmates as well as individual attention from instructors who care about your success. Grand Canyon University is regionally accredited and consistently ranked among top colleges offering online courses by noteworthy sources including Fortune Small Business, Technology & Learning Magazine, Fox.com, Online Education Database (OEDb) and more. For more information, visit www.gcu.edu.
The Higher Learning Commission and its predecessor have continually accredited Grand Canyon University since 1968, obtaining its most recent ten-year reaccreditation in 2007. In addition, the University has obtained specialized accreditations and approvals for our core programs. Please visit Accreditation for a complete list.
By submitting this form, you give Grand Canyon University your consent to use automated technology to call, text and e-mail you at the information above, including your wireless number if provided, regarding educational services. Please note that you are not required to provide this consent to receive educational services.
- - Doctor of Business Administration - Accounting
- - Doctor of Business Administration - Human Resources
- - Doctor of Business Administration - International Business
- - Doctor of Business Administration - Leadership
- - Doctor of Business Administration - Marketing
- - Doctor of Business Administration - Project Management
Pioneering distance education since 1985, Liberty University is now the nation’s fifth largest university and the nation's largest nonprofit educator. With the same quality course offerings as its on-campus program in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty’s online program provides you with an academically excellent education in a more convenient format.
Liberty offers more than 500 degrees and certificates online and on campus. Combining academic excellence with a solid Christian mission, Liberty’s online format offers individualized attention through low student-to-professor ratios as well as a variety of free support services and resources, including the Online Writing Center and Tutor.com. All of Liberty’s courses are taught from a Christian worldview by professors who regard teaching as more than a job — it’s their calling. In addition to advanced degrees, professors at Liberty have extensive experience in their fields and demonstrate commitment to their faith and concern for their students on a daily basis.
Consistently rated as one of the top universities, Liberty is known for affordability and exceptional student support. Liberty’s thriving online program has some of the highest retention and graduation rates among online universities. The default rate for Liberty graduates is about half the national average, demonstrating that students are getting jobs faster and able to pay back their student loans quickly.
Liberty’s online courses offer a flexible schedule, allowing you to complete your degree at your own pace. Online learning also provides you the ability to choose when and where you study, earning your degree while balancing family, work, ministry, and life's other demands. Start earning an affordable, accredited, Christian education today through Liberty University.
By submitting contact information through this form, I agree that Liberty University and its affiliates may call and/or text me about its offerings by any phone number I have provided and may provide in the future, including any wireless number, using automated technology.